Mission: The mission of Spoede School, a diverse community of students,
educators and parents, is to educate the whole child and foster a passion for lifelong learning.
Vision: Making Today’s Leaders for Tomorrow’s Future
Core Values: We believe . . .
- that all children learn best when their diverse individual experiences, backgrounds and voices are valued and respected, giving equitable opportunity for all to reach their maximum potential.
- that cooperation among students, staff and parents, involving open communication and respect for each other’s diversity, is critical to a child’s academic and social emotional growth.
- in developing students into problem solvers who think, reason and create.
- that all children can learn, and we do whatever it takes to make that happen.
- in educating the whole child: academically, socially, emotionally and behaviorally.
- in nurturing each child’s inherent leadership capabilities.